Sunday 3 September 2017

A Trio of Quick Cards

Hello there, a few very quick cards to share today.  Not been very productive this past fortnight as my husband has been on holiday so we've spent it relaxing together.


This was super quick to make using watercolour paints to create the runny background, added Memory Box Vivienne butterfly die in black cardstock, stamped the sentiment and finished with a few gems and sequins.  


This one is just layered using BoBunny stamps in various shades of pink/purple and was made for my Mother-in-Law.  Again really simple and using the same die, just cut in burgundy cardstock - not picked up too well with the camera, a little overcast and light is pretty dismal today.


I also made a yellow and black one while I had all the stamps out for my card drawer - sometimes simple just works.

I will get round to seeing what everyone has been creating this week and hopefully make a few cards for some challenges, in the meantime happy crafting!

Supplies: Gansai Tambi watercolours, Memory Box Vivienne die, Hero Arts sentiment stamp, BoBunny clear stamps in Urban, Write On and Fancy Frills.


4 comments:

  1. Three lovely CAS cards with the water colour backgrounds and die cut - an idea to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've reminded me I bought a butterfly die some time ago and I've not used it. Bad girl. These are very simple and pretty and I like that sentiment. I hope you enjoyed your relaxed time, it's very important. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three lovely cards. I love the butterfly die you've used, one of my favourites. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, three completely different and beautiful cards, love the first card with the rainbow colours and the dark butterfly... have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x